Monthly Archives: February 2021

State Meet Postponed to March 5-7


Due to predicted extreme weather conditions,  the State Meet has been postponed until the weekend of March 5-7.    The daily schedule will be similar to the original daily schedule with a practice day on March 5 and races on the 6th and 7th.    As a result of this change, we will reopen the opportunity to purchase State Meet gear and will have our raffle drawing on March 7th.    Stay tuned for details as we now move forward to  the new date.