There are a variety of lodging options available in the Cable area. You are encouraged to plan early as there are other events going on in the Hayward area the same weekend and rooms may fill quickly. Especially if there is good snow this winter.
Click here for a partial list of lodging options. You can also check the Chamber of Commerce sites listed below for other options.
- Cable Chamber of Commerce
- Hayward Chamber of Commerce
- Comfort Suites In Hayward, 15586 W County Rd B Hayward, WI 54843 715-634-0700 $119 to teams coming up for the Nordic Ski Championships. Teams should contact Margaret Hoffman or Korri directly. Includes breakfast, pool, whirlpool, sauna and fitness center. They can also set up waxing facilities.
- Hayward Inn & Suites, Feb.10th and 11th
- Double queen, Queen with a sofa (pulls out to a queen)
- King bed with handicap accessible bathroom: $106.00
- King bed with a sofa (pulls out to a queen $116.00
- VIP room (King bed with sofa and whirlpool) and the King Grand (whirlpool): $136.00
- Feb. 12th (in order, respectively): $96.00, $106.00, $126.00
- In addition to all that I would like to add that if you have groups or teams that want to book in blocks I can give them a better rate, particularly if they would like to set up some group or team feeds (carb loads). If you know of any that would be interested have them contact us at 715-634-4100 or email me at this email (email@example.com) or my office email (firstname.lastname@example.org).